Alphington Private Wealth is able to present informative and enlightening presentations on any wealth related topic.
The format is flexible but could include the following:
- In house company conferences for senior executives
- Boardroom luncheons
- Cocktail presentations at the end of the work day
- After dinner engagements
- High level information sessions on investing
- Trade Association monthly briefings
Group sizes are typically from 5 – 30 in size but can be up to 100.
Topics could include but are not restricted to:
- “Requirements and challenges to building and managing a private investment portfolio”.
- “How Much Super is Enough?”
- “The Main Objective – PRESERVING Your Wealth”
- “Is This a Good Investment? How to decipher the answer.”
- “Common mistakes private clients make when making investment decisions”.
- “Is now the right time to invest? – and answers to other common questions.”
Peter Jacob has presented previously to company boards, major superannuation fund boards, charities, senior executive retreats, CPA, Chartered Accountants, CEO Syndicate and other Trade Associations. See click here for further information on Peter’s background.
The presentations are intended to deepen senior executives, professionals and business owners understanding of the “black art” of investing and wealth management.
Alphington does not charge for speaking engagements at this stage.
The only costs are out of pocket expenses.
If you would like to discuss your requirements further please contact us.