We understand that you may be seeking strategic advice in regard to one wealth issue rather than a complete ongoing wealth management service. Alphington recognises this and as such offers you a straight forward “piece by piece”service.
Services that you may be seeking could include
- Investment Strategy Development for SMSF
- Portfolio Asset Allocation
- Strategic advice in conjunction with your accountant
- Portfolio Review
- Investment Board advice
- Post Divorce investment matters
- Investing inheritance monies
- Selection/review of suitable superannuation fund or structure
- Business Succession (investment related)
- Wealth Management post business sale
- Guidance and education for the next generation
- Superannuation Board investment guidance
- Investment product review
- Practical Investment training and education for Trustees
- Practical Investment training and education for younger family members
- Mentoring services for new investees
- Offshore investments
- Non Resident Australian investments
Please note that Alphington works with a number of other professionals that offer specialist legal, tax and accounting services where required.
The fees charged for this service are set as a flat fee up front on a project deliverable
basis or as otherwise agreed.